We're currently open with reduced hours. We will be closed on Monday 19th, Tuesday 20th and Monday 27th October
It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Sandstone Nab in Middlesbrough is a ‘something for everyone’ kind of pub. We do 2-for-1 meals all week and at the weekends. Want to get the extended family together for tasty pub food? Check out our Sunday Specials and enjoy a family roast without the hard work. Got a serious pizza craving? A large stone baked pizza with fresh toppings will take care of it. Meeting the girls for drinks and nibbles? A couple of bottles of fizz and a few sharer dishes will keep you going. Just want to pop in and try a couple of craft beers? We’ve got some proper belters!
We’re ever so proud of our pizza kitchen. Hot, fresh, and delicious stone baked pizzas are prepared from scratch by pizza-trained staff. Here’s the really good bit: all of the large pizzas are buy two, get the cheaper one free! Check out the specials board for great British classics and exciting world food. New dishes are added all the time. Discover a new favourite flavour or enjoy a dish you don’t usually cook at home.
Little monsters get plenty of choice too. Our children’s menu has classic favourites and modern mains. There’s an indoor play area for the under 5s, and an outdoor play are for older children.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus